The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia announces acceptance of documents from citizens of the Republic of Abkhazia to participate in the competitive selection for study at the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia on the Master's and postgraduate programs.
Participation in the competition for admission is possible for the following master's degree programs:
- Direction "Economics", program "International Economics and Business";
- Direction "Jurisprudence", program "International public law", "International economic law".
- Direction "Management", program "Foreign policy activity and risk management".
Participation in the competition for admission is possible for the following groups of postgraduate scientific specialties:
- "Historical Sciences";
- "Political Science."
The best applicants will be selected in competitive tests and they will have the opportunity to study at the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on a budgetary basis.
At the first stage, it is necessary to submit the following documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia by e-mail email@example.com:
1) Application indicating the chosen direction;
2) A copy of the diploma, or a certificate of higher education;
3) Copies of a general civil (internal) and foreign passports of a citizen of the Republic of Abkhazia.
Ask any questions by phone: +7 840 229 75 86
Reception of documents is carried out until 17.04.2023.