On September 21, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia issued a statement condemning the elections to the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation held on the territory of the Republic of Abkhazia. The Georgian Foreign Ministry believes that holding such elections is supposedly another destructive step by Moscow, directed against the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia.
- Lata Tragedy
- The presentation of the international movement PROAbkhazia
- The Commentary of the MFA of the Republic of Abkhazia
- Commentary of the MFA of the Republic of Abkhazia
- The statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia
- Interview of Daur Cove to the Abkhazian television about the visit of the delegation of the Republic of Abkhazia to Nicaragua.
- Adress of Daur Cove, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia to Antonio Guterres, the UN Secretary General.