On July 19, 2021, Volodimir Zelenskiy, the President of Ukraine held a working visit to Georgia during which he visited the Abkhazian-Georgian state border. According to the Ukrainian media, Zelensky "familiarized himself with the security situation on the border with the temporarily occupied Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia" and expressed concern that "Russia is building up its military presence in Abkhazia, violating human rights. Additionally, Zelenskiy stressed that Ukraine and Georgia are united in their intentions to return the temporarily occupied territories on the platforms of leading international and regional organizations.
- Lata Tragedy
- The presentation of the international movement PROAbkhazia
- The Commentary of the MFA of the Republic of Abkhazia
- Commentary of the MFA of the Republic of Abkhazia
- The statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia
- Interview of Daur Cove to the Abkhazian television about the visit of the delegation of the Republic of Abkhazia to Nicaragua.
- Adress of Daur Cove, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia to Antonio Guterres, the UN Secretary General.